1. As a new generation of is a CRUZE AIR WIRELESS EARBUDS high performance, low latency, long battery life, and compared to the other earphones,
2. It optimizes the interconnection method of the left and right ears, no longer restricts the master and slave devices, and realizes seamless switching between single and double ears.
3.The CRUZE AIR WIRELESS EARBUDS is equipped with a BT 5.0 chip allowing us to connect more smoothly when listening to music, watching movies, and playing games. Only 4.1g, three models (S/M/L) of earplugs are included with the headset, which is comfortable to wear.
4.A 10mm moving coil unit with built-in physical buttons designed on the CRUZE AIR WIRELESS EARBUDS supports one-button control of music playback and calls, and supports calling AI voice assistants. In terms of battery life,the AirDots 2 can be used continuously for about 4 hours with a single full charge, and can be used for about 12 hours with the charging box.
How to Charge:
Before Use, peel off the insulation film on the chip
How to Activate
1, Take out two headphones and automatically start up.
2, (when not in the charging box) long press the functional key.
How to Shut down
1, Put them in the charging chamber they will shut down automatically.
2, (when not in the charging box) long press the functional key for 5 seconds(Red light shines)
How to pair for the first time
1. Take out two headphones and automatically start up.
2. Refresh the mobile BT device, pair CRUZE AIR WIRELESS EARBUDS without separate pairing, automatic connection.
How to reset the headset
1. Press and hold the multi-function button for 15 seconds until the red and blue lights flash alternately 3 times and turn off for the second time. The device is reset successfully.
2. In the phone BT device list, ignore or unpair CRUZE AIR WIRELESS EARBUDS, delete the connection record, complete the reset.